Wednesday, December 18, 2013

When the board meets the snow

So i just came back from springhill and it turns out that I'm not as good as I thought I was, in fact worse. I'm still feeling the pains of some of the rookie mistakes I made, and I'm sure your gonna see some of it on the videos that were taken. I defiantly know now that snowboarding behind a snowmobile and and snowboarding downhill are two completely different ball games. I find I enjoy being behind a snowmobile more because its ALOT easyer to pick up, and for the record don't compare longboarding to snowboarding. Longboarding acquires force and precision meanwhile snowboarding is touchy and even more precision is involve, so lesson learned kids if you can longboard that doesn't mean you can automatically snowboard or viscera. Hope to give you pics & vids soon and I'll keep you posted :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment