Thursday, January 23, 2014

End Titles

So far I have not made much progress when it comes snowboarding, there is a number of reasons for that, one it costs money,two I don't find myself to be very passionate when it comes to snowboarding and three the battery we ordered STILL has not yet come. Although I do very much enjoy snowboarding behind a snowmobile, (more so than downhill). I do wish to continue with that style of snowboarding in the future but unfortunatly downhill is not my thing. I regret to inform you, my loyal followers, that this project is coming to a close, but WAIT!!! OH YES I may still continue this project purely because of my passion for Longboarding. So yes this may not yet be the last of me, I hope you all enjoyed this and maybe learned a thing or two, ok Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment